In order to thoroughly implement the strategic plan of the Party Central Committee and the State Council on building a manufacturing power, effectively grasp the development trend of industrial integration, continue to optimize the new energy vehicle standard system, and focus on the research and revision of key urgently needed standards, and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The Industrial Division organized the National Automobile Standards Committee to prepare the key points for the standardization of new energy vehicles in 2019. The main contents are as follows:
First，Optimize the standard system and promote the development of standard innovation
1. Continuously optimize the new energy vehicle standard system. Establish a system framework for coordinating and recommending national standards for new energy vehicles, and accelerate the construction of standard sub-systems for fuel cell electric vehicles and power battery recycling, with the preparation of the New Energy Vehicle Industry Development Plan (2021-2035) As an opportunity, we will thoroughly study the development trend of new energy vehicles and energy, transportation, communications, etc., and continuously optimize and improve the new energy vehicle standard system.
2. Update the standard roadmap for electric vehicles in a timely manner. According to the status quo of industrial development and actual needs, combined with the progress of the research and development standards, timely revised the "China Electric Vehicle Standardization Work Roadmap" to maintain timeliness, scientificity and accuracy, and continue to play the basic supporting role of the roadmap to the standard system.
Second, research key areas to meet the needs of industrial development
1. Electric vehicle safety field: To complete the solicitation of safety, safety of charging connection and functional safety of power battery management system after collision of electric vehicles; complete technical review of safety standards for fuel cell electric vehicles. Carry out the implementation of the three mandatory national standards of "Safety Requirements for Electric Vehicles", "Safety Requirements for Power Battery for Electric Vehicles" and "Safety Requirements for Electric Buses".
2. Electric vehicle energy consumption field: Combining the research results of China's working conditions and the fifth stage fuel consumption standard of passenger vehicles, the energy consumption and driving range of electric vehicles, the test method of energy consumption of hybrid vehicles and plug-in type are completed. The pre-research work on the standard of the technical requirements for hybrid electric vehicles is carried out.
3. Fuel cell electric vehicle field: complete the technical review of the fuel cell electric vehicle stereotype test procedure standard, strengthen the test verification of the low temperature start performance, energy consumption and driving range test method, accelerate the on-board hydrogen system, hydrogenation port, Standardization and revision of hydrogenation guns, hydrogenation communication protocols, etc., to carry out pre-research work on safety standards for fuel cell electric vehicles after collision.
4. Charging facilities and hydrogenation systems: Completion of technical review of standards such as conductive on-board chargers and charging coupling systems, and the establishment of standards for wireless charging systems and interoperability, vehicle conduction and discharge requirements. Based on the research on high-power conduction charging technology, the general requirements for charging connection devices and the contact and charging system for electric buses are promoted.
5. Power battery recycling and utilization field: Complete the standard approval work for material recycling requirements, packaging and transportation specifications, disassembly requirements, and ladder utilization requirements, complete the technical review of the technical specifications for dismantling of used power batteries for automobiles, and accelerate the promotion. Discharge specifications and ladders use product identification and other standards to develop standards, pre-research and project work such as recycling and dismantling instruction manuals and design guidelines for the use of ladders.
Third, strengthen international participation and enhance international influence
1. Deeply participate in the development of global technical regulations. Perform the duties of the Vice-Chairman of the Regulatory Working Group on Electric Vehicle Safety (EVS), Electric Vehicle and Environment (EVE) and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (HFCV) under the framework of the United Nations World Vehicle Coordination Forum (WP29), and continue to participate in the safety of electric vehicles. The second phase, hybrid vehicle power test method and other global technical regulations research and verification work, organized and hosted the sixth fuel cell electric vehicle working group meeting.
2. Actively participate in international standardization work. The system participates in the formulation and coordination of international standards for electric vehicles under the framework of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), actively organizes the meeting of international standard registration experts, organizes research and development of international standards, and continuously increases China's electric vehicles. Participation in related international standards such as conductive charging, wireless chargers and electric motorcycles.
3. Continue to strengthen international exchanges and cooperation. We will continue to strengthen our focus on key areas such as electric vehicle safety, energy consumption, key components and charging infrastructure, using the established bilateral cooperation mechanisms such as China, Germany, China, France, China and Japan, as well as APEC and “One Belt, One Road” multilateral exchange platforms. Exchange and cooperation, jointly carry out related technical research and test verification work, and support the coordinated promotion of domestic standards and international standards and regulations.
Original link: http://www.china-nengyuan.com/news/139377.html